martes, 1 de septiembre de 2015

Hello there!!

I am Marcos Parra.

I was born on august 22 ,1993 in santiago, Chile. I live in peñalolen with my family and  pets: patrañas, my cat and vodka, my dog.
I studied in San Fernando through all my school days. In the year 2013 I started to study information managment, librarianship and archives, in Alberto Hurtado University , I am the third year of the career right now.
The true is that I don't know how to discribe myself in a proper way, but if I have to,  I can say that a 22 years old man who likes to play electric guitar, cats, drink pepsi and watch old b-movies. I really like rock music and his sub-genres, because of that I play in a band with my highschool friends.


2 comentarios:

  1. the blog is very good, the thing that is missing is the names of your friends and your pets.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good job, Marcos. I didn´t know ou were a rocker!

    2 pts

    ResponderEliminar