martes, 3 de noviembre de 2015

My favorite Band...

To be honest, I don’t have a “favorite band”, there is too many bands that I love equally. But, if I have choose one right now; I think it will The Descendents. This band with their music help me a lot when I was younger, in good and bad times.
The Descendents are a punk rock band band formed in 1977 in Manhattan Beach, California. They were very important for the hardcore punk scene in Los Angeles in the eighties. Through the years they have changed their members a countless times, but since 1986 the band's lineup has consisted of:
·       -  singer Milo Aukerman.
·         -guitarist Stephen Egerto.
·        - bassist Karl Alvarez.
·        - drummer Bill Stevenson.

The band don’t have any famous songs, they never become mainstream. But the most relevant songs the band has are: Hope, Nothing with you, Silly girl, I like Food, Everything Sux, etc.
I like this band because their music is very melodic but at the same time aggressive and energetic,  and the lyrics speaks about the joys and problems of young people, like: Friends, romance, happiness, party’s ,etc.
I listen to them every time that I want to remember good experience, or  sometimes when  I feel  sad and  I want  to cheer me up.My favorite song is:


1 comentario:

  1. Nice review, Marcos, thank you.

    Here´s your score:

    Task 3
    Coherence and cohesion 3
    lexis and grammar 3 = 9pts = 7,0

    ResponderEliminar